MAC AND CHEETOS®
Cheesy dishes are our favorite! Prepare and share Mac and Cheetos with your family.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Great for: Main Course
1. In a large saute pan heat butter. Add garlic and saute over medium heat for 30 seconds.
2. Add heavy cream and heat until scalding.
3. Whisk cheese into cream until sauce is smooth.
4. Add cooked pasta and cook for additional 5 minutes or until noodles are hot.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place mac and cheese in a bowl and garnish with CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Corn Snacks
Courtesy of The Attic | Long Beach, CA
1 TBSP butter
1 TBSP minced garlic
3 cups heavy cream
6 oz shredded cheddar cheese
3 oz shredded jack cheese
2 cups cooked macaroni noodles
2 oz crushed CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Corn Snacks
Salt and Pepper